Many people might be pain free but some feel pain because of a tissue called fascia. This is the connective tissue which helps the body parts move and is interconnected to them. This tissue is the one which impacts the autonomic nervous system. It consists of two types of proteins called as elastin and collagen which are necessary for your body. But some times people develop pain in fascia due to inflammation and forming of cellulite. It can trigger pain in your lower back and also causes neck discomfort. The fascia tissue becomes stiff or sore if you feel any pain. This results in many problems. To get rid of this pain, many people take fascia blasting treatment using a tool known as fascia blaster. You can search for fascia blaster reviews to find the right one for you. It is like a wand which has claws through which you can massage your skin on the parts of body which are causing pain.
How you can identify fascia pain?
You might feel pain somewhere but might think its not due to fascia. But it is, its difficult to know and determine the pain caused due to fascia tissue. When you find some symptoms mentioned below, you can identify that fascia is causing you pain.
- The pain spreads over a bigger area
- When you move there is less pain
- The pain spread along the lines of fascia
- The time you move your body, it feels stiff
Does fascia pain hurt you?
This tissue comprises of many receptors of main than the muscles of your body. This is the reason many of them tell that our body is the sensory organ. This tissue is the one which is joined to autonomic nervous systems. It can also be useful to send signals to your human brain. Normally when fascia is healthy, it is slippery and flexible. When you don’t move by not doing physical activity, injuries, and stress formed in links, the tissue becomes stiff and sore. It also gets thickened and causes swelling which results into pain.
Learning the fascia pain causes
- If your body is acidified then it makes negative impact on this tissue leading to pain. It is best to balance the things among relaxation and stress.
- When you face disorders in blood circulation and lymph drainage system, your fascia needs to be provided with nutrients and oxygen. You need to release the toxins present in your lymph systems if not it causes fascia pain.
- Because of dehydration in your body, it causes fascia pain. Make sure to drink lots of fluids and water.